Sunday, July 29, 2012

LA LA LA LA LA LA

the title may throw you off a bit but I wasnt quoting the Smurf theme song if you know what I mean! I havent blogged in a while and really felt the need. And you guys know the deal..Short and sweet and maybe a few pictures thrown in the air.


Well first subject! FRIENDSSSSS i love my friends sooo much! literally the other day I cried because I couldnt see them! I guess that proves it! but yeah I am not an extreme texter but If I havent seen you in over 2 weeks prepare to have your phone close because I will be texting you! and you better be texting back! and this doesnt just go for Girl friends this goes for Guy friends too! i seriously love them like they were my brothers..seeing Ive never had a brother! but oh well(:(:


RANDOM THOUGHT! I want to go to a theme park....with my friends! FUTURE ROAD TRIP! YEAH! hahahaha I know Im crazy


alright, Dr. Seuss...yes i said it. The guy that invented Green Eggs and Ham,Cat in the Hat,and the Elephant that talks to people who live on Daffodils(Horton Hears A Who)...He has some amazing quotes! and I really love Quotes...He holds some of my favorite ones actually and that is why I am obviously blogging...


"So be sure when you step,Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great BAlancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You Will Indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains." -Dr. Seuss


"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."- Dr. Seuss 


yeah well those 2 are my favorites(:


Musical! i was in the Play last year, Fiddler On the Roof, and Im so pumped for this year's! Rumors have it that it will be Wizard of Oz then i want tobe the LION!! plus Gingers are awesome! hehehehe(:(: but Ill be happy with whatever is chosen!(:


well i think that is about it! Sorry about not blogging for a while! Be a Light to all Who Cant see!(: -Jesus Girl,Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment