Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's officially 2013!!! It's January 1, but by the time I get done with this post it will January 2! Anyway today is an EXTREMELY important day for me. Today celebrates my 2nd birthday. 1 year ago today, I was born into the Kingdom of God! I am a daughter of the King! That is really exciting! I get to spend eternity with my Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ,in Heaven forever! The Lord has been so good to me this year and I am so undeserving of His mercy and grace!

This post will be extremely short,but I just wanted to wish everyone an incredible 2013! May it be feeled with love and light and success! I hope all your biggest dreams come true! I am starting a blessing jar this year. What that is exactly is a basic jar that you write down good things that happen throughout the year and place them in the jar, and when the year is over, you look back and see all the blessings God has showered on you! I hope you join me and many others as we pursue this endeavor!

Also, everyone go check out this amazing group called Pentatonix! They are a group of 5 that sing acapella.That means there is no instruments,no background music; just the noises they make with their mouths! I dont know about how you feel, but I think that takes talent! Check them out on YouTube please!(: My favorite members are Avi(on the far right) and Scott(in the middle)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment