Friday, August 16, 2013

Odd Idiosyncrisies



Why? I don't understand why people say such stupid things. So apparently ther is this new term, "my main squeeze". I mean how ridiculous does that sound?! I mean, are you squeezing them to death? Why are they your main squeeze? What's wrong with just using my favorite or something? Our English language is perfectly fine. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT PLEASE. I mean YOLO? What the heck is that all about? I mean what person goes around saying YOLO in their day to day sentances? It just bugs me to death. Excuse me people, you have brains. I know we can think of better stuff than this.

If I'm critical over squeezes this is going to make me look like a real hypocrite. Lately, I have been on a One Direction kick. Where it came from I don't know, but it's eating me. I know, go ahead, laugh away, but the tragic and pathetic truth is that those 5 boys are extremely attractive and sing like angels.  

Anyway...... Have you people heard of O2L?!?!?!?!? They are my favorite people to watch on YouTube and it is composed of Connor Franta, Sam Pottorff, Ricky Dillon, Trevor Moran, JC Caylen, and Kian Lawley. I'm not going to go into detail because I'm tired but you should Definitly check them out. 

This is Connor.

And this is JC. Your welcome.

I'm tired so I'm out! DEUCESSSS.


No comments:

Post a Comment