Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Past and Regrets

Sorry everybody I haven't blogged in a while!!!! I've been so busy! you know with Mr. Norvell homework stress and all(: hahaha but anyway I titled this blog The Past and Regrets because I just felt the need to explain some things...This blog too is probably going to be short but, hey, that's me! Short and to the point...unlike Shakespeare who has very elaborate with metaphors.ANYWAY, leggo.

Everyone lives with regrets but I especially have some. I totally ruined this awesome friendship I used to have.I mean you have no idea how bad I've wanted to go back and fix things! i would have changed the way I did things and timing and I would have NEVER told my friend some stuff if I would have known it would come to this.I mean everything is so awkward now and it just makes me want to cry sometimes because I know now that no matter what I do it will never be the same. We will never be friends again, just two people who pass each other in the hall. Its like one of those sad stories but hey, my life is a sad love story, but oh well! I brought it onto myself. So here is some advice, learn from your mistakes...because one day, you might miss out on an awesome relationship that could have been incredible. And now I have one guy friend...ONE! that I actually talk to quite often and I promise I will NOT MESS this one up! I refuse! I forbid it! I know I'm a sappy love story girl but I can't help it! I just love Love!

Anyway, the bottom line is, don't ruin a relationship over a dumb note or a sentence you didn't mean to say. Think before you speak and think before you write. It may be true that "Stick and stones may break my bones but Words may never hurt me." But words do hurt! That hurt a lot! That can break people down and once those words are gone, you cant take them back. It's impossible!Dont make my mistake... cause it can damgage an awesome relationship that couldve changed your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment