Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grenade

Ive been dying to blog all stinkin day longg....but cursed school and sister's softball practices prohibits me! geez life.. haha. Anyway, I had a talk with a certain Mister today and boy....i was about to smack them both!!!! but then a song came in my head right as the conversation ended and I had one of those moments when all you wanna do is just scream that song at the top of your lungs!!! Well the song that came in my head was the song Grenade from Bruno Mars and I listened to it nonnnn Stoppp! So Im gonna put the lyrics on here so you can see exactly how my life right now is defined by the song...but every part where it talks about a girl, replace it with a guy and you got it!...

Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said, hey, when you get back to where you're from
Mad women, bad women, that's just what you are, yeah
You'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire
Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby

But darling, I'd still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, you won't do the same
You wouldn't do the same
Ooh, you never do the same
No, no, no, no

Now you are probably thinking that girl has issues but I really don't. I'm a little strange I do have to admit but isn't everybody but thats not the point...The point is I really thought me and this guy were friends! I mean he told me we were! So why wasn't I supposed to trust him? Guess not...Like in the song it says i would do anything for you! and if you werew like oblivious to what a grenade is its one of those ball things that you pull the clip and throw it then it blows up.. Still thats not the point! Isn't reconciliation when two people make up and become friends again? so why is that not the case in this one? I mean the guy tells me he was sorry for being Immature before and that we should be friends and he keeps up that act for a week then ditches again and acts like it never happened?! somethings jacked up with that! Don't friends talk to each other? Don't friends stick up for each other and comfort each other when somethings up? I Mean I should show him Star's favorite verse in Proverbs..."A brother is born into adversity, BUT THERE IS A FRIEND THAT STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER." I bet half the stuff he texts, he wouldn't dare say in front of my face...


 We have been fighting each other since last year and this year I really thought we were going to get along for once...but it looks like we are back to where we started... so much for being friends. Are we really gonna fight the whole time again? the whole summer without saying a word to each other? looks like that is how its gonna be again....

But for some reason all I can think about are Hands...

4 comments:

  1. This is Mr. WhiteTennisShoes (a.k.a. Jack) as far as I knew, we were, and still are, friends just like we used to be...I don't know what I did wrong and I talk to you a lot!It's advisory right now and I just finished trying to have a conversation with you during Bible and you blew me off and walked away...I am pretty sure that I did nothing wrong but if i did, I don't think it was worthy of you being mad at me and a hate-post on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to talking to you...but you and Dubis wouldnt talk back, so to make it less awkward i walked away. What was supposed to do just sit there and have awkward silence? Ummm...no.so dont go and blame it on me. and when do you ever talk to me? Name the last time you made an attempt to talk to me? and When we do have 30 sec conversations,I have to start it. And after a while, I feel like Im just annoying you so I stop talking to you in all...You talk to my Best Friend about me than actually talking to me..."Get at Me!"-you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked to you last night!!! And you need to chill out! I'm trying to be your friend but you're the one making it super hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saying hey Haley! then walking off does not count as talking..well at least not to me...and you talked to Mary during Intermission while i sat and watched and I am perfectly chill.So What do I need to do to fix this so we arent fighting anymore?

    ReplyDelete