Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Only You Can Be You

I get really upset when someone wishes that they were someone else...for instance a girl looks at the most popular girl and says "I want to be her..Shes perfect." Little do we know but no matter how good he or she looks on the outside, they could be falling to pieces in the inside...God said you are fearfuly and wonderdfully made. God knew you before you were even in your mothers womb.. Dont you dare say that you are not Beautiful....even for guys too but mostly girls.Anyway, I went through a hard time believing that because I didnt have good friend who was there for me and left me all te time and I thought it was because I wasnt pretty enough.but it wasnt! She was just a mean friend...

And let me just tell you something real fast!! And this is for Girls! Please please please, im begging you, dont like a guy thats a jerk and treats you like some kind of ragdoll. Stand up for yourself! You are not a toy! You have a toungue use it! Dont keep silent about something that needs to be said. Speak Now or FOREVER hold your peace! If he breaks your heart grab your bestie and go break his face!(: eat Ice Cream and plot revengeeee! Hahahaha but seriously its time for you to be strong and stand.. Dont cry now, but Stand, because the rain cant last for ever and after every storm come the rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment